Monday, February 10, 2014

Juliet

Juliet
(From Romeo's perspective)
I wandered down the street, with a broken heart.
Suddenly a servant came towards me, with a list of invitation of a party.
I saw a name that is so familiar,
Rosaline, my only love.
I love her,but she doesn't.
So I thought it was an opportunity to win her heart.

I went in the party, and that's when I met her,
It can never forget-the daughter of my enemy-Juliet from the Capulet.
That night, after everyone had left, I came under her balcony,
Wishing to see her once more.

There she was, looking at me,
She made us forget our families, to become lovers.
Then we decided to marry,
Without letting anyone know.

That night, was a very long night,
I tossed and turned but couldn't sleep.
I got up very early and went to Friar Lawrence's cell,
He agreed to help us with the wedding, to turn our households' rancor to pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment