Monday, June 2, 2014

Where I posted my poem

Posting my poem at sunset. My poem should be at the right hand corner, but the light made it impossible to focus on both the sunset and the poem.


Almost all my friends on wechat lilke this




On my facebookMy friend in Toronto was kind enough to help me share the link to his classmates.
 



This picture is in front of my house where I stuck my poem on the lamp.
I put it here because there are always visitors looking for new homes next to my house. 


This a group of my mother's on line, and it's for the band she used to attend.
They say that they really liked the music as well as the poem. 
I poested poem behind a post at the entrance of the forest...


This is a group of my old international friends on wechat, they also helped me shared the link.

I don't have much friends on facebook, so I also posted it on my mom's facebook. I got some great comments from her freinds.

This is a group of my relatives back in Taiwan.
 
Link to youtube(current viewers-196): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YalkdblQY_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment